Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS ON FEBRUARY 28, 2018 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (February 5, 2018) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its fourth quarter 2017 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net under “Investors/ Webcasts.”
Read more…Earnings Announcement Q4 2017
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Notes