Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS ON FEBRUARY 28, 2018 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (February 5, 2018) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its fourth quarter 2017 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 28, 2018, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net under “Investors/ Webcasts.”
Read more…Earnings Announcement Q4 2017
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform