BALTIMORE, Maryland and IRVING, Texas – January 31, 2018 – Spectrum Co, LLC (“Spectrum Co”), the ATSC 3.0 spectrum consortium founded by Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) and Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXST) (“Nexstar”) and for which Univision Local Media, Inc. (“Univision”) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to join, announced today that John Hane has been named President.
Read more…Spectrum Co President FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform