10706 Beaver Dam Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
LOUIS LIBIN REJOINS SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP
Hunt Valley, MD (August 1, 2019) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that Louis Libin has rejoined the company as its Vice President for Spectrum Engineering and Policy.
In this role, Mr. Libin will be responsible for engineering elements to the Company’s overall domestic and international strategic vision for spectrum utilization. In addition, he will be an integral part of Sinclair’s tactical decisions on deployment of current and Next Generation broadcast systems and platforms, including single frequency networks, cellularized broadcast platforms and related business use cases.
Read more…Press Release – Louis Libin Joins Sinclair Broadcast Group
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Notes of Sinclair Television Group
- Sinclair Names Rob Weisbord President Of Local News & Marketing Services Division
- Sinclair Announces Contingent Redemption of 6.125% Notes
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Ring of Honor Now Available Across Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Newly Purchased Regional Sports Networks
- Sinclair Names Dan Mellon Vice President Of Sales Transformation And Names Michael Miller General Manager In Washington DC
- STIRR Adds 17 New Channels, Now Offers Audiences 70 Linear Options