Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
Sinclair Announces Proposed Private Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes of Sinclair Television Group
BALTIMORE (August 15, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to offer in a private placement, subject to market conditions and other factors, $350.0 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Unsecured Notes (the “Notes”). The Notes are expected to mature in 2027 and to initially be guaranteed by Sinclair and certain of Sinclair’s subsidiaries. The offering is conditioned on customary closing conditions.
Read more…Bond August 2016 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Promotes James Grilli to General Manager in Dayton, Ohio
- Sinclair Kicks Off 2017-2018 High School Sports Season
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expanded National Investigative Initiative
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and CBS Announce Affiliation Agreement Renewals
- Sinclair Raises Almost $1.35 Million For Hurricane Harvey Relief Effort, Donates $100,000
- Sinclair Closes On Acquisition Of Bonten Media Group Holdings, Inc.
- Sinclair Announces Affiliation Agreement Renewals With Fox Broadcasting Company In Five Markets
- Sinclair Cares Teams Up With The Salvation Army On Sinclair “Standing Strong For Texas” Relief Effort; Sinclair To Match First $100,000 Donated
- Sinclair Leverages Power Of Newsrooms Throughout The Country To Cover Historic Eclipse
- Sinclair Names Scott Ehrlich Vice President Of Emerging Platform Content