Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
Sinclair Announces Proposed Private Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes of Sinclair Television Group
BALTIMORE (August 15, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to offer in a private placement, subject to market conditions and other factors, $350.0 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Unsecured Notes (the “Notes”). The Notes are expected to mature in 2027 and to initially be guaranteed by Sinclair and certain of Sinclair’s subsidiaries. The offering is conditioned on customary closing conditions.
Read more…Bond August 2016 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2016 Results On February 22, 2017 At 7:30AM (Eastern Time)
- SBG And Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Partner Again to Create “Charge!”
- Ratings for “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson” Grow by 76%, Regularly Beating Cable News Programs on Sunday Mornings
- Sinclair Responds to Multiple Organizations’ Misleading And Irresponsible News Coverage
- Chris Ripley Begins Tenure As Chief Executive Officer For Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Amends and Extends Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Opens Applications for Broadcast Diversity Scholarships
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expected End of Carriage by Frontier Cable
- No Special Deal With Trump Campaign, Equal Access Offered To Both Presidential Campaigns
- Sinclair To Amend And Extend Bank Credit Agreement