Sinclair announces winners of the 2017 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship
BALTIMORE, MD (August 4, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Broadcast Diversity Scholarship. Established in 2016, the scholarship provides promising young students from diverse backgrounds with the capital they need to earn degrees in a variety of broadcast-related fields.
This year’s recipients come from across the United States and include student leaders and journalists who represent the future of the broadcast industry.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Aid Those Affected By COVID-19
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Establishes Multimillion-Dollar Fund to Provide Support to Regional Sports Networks Freelancers
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Assist Nashville Communities Affected By Powerful Tornadoes
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, YouTube TV Renew Licenses On 19 Regional Sports Networks, Ensuring Continued Access For Millions Of Fans
- Sinclair Provides Additional Guidance For 2020
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Sinclair Announces Corporate Executive Promotions
- Sinclair Announces Corporate Promotions
- Sinclair Hires Allyson Meyers As Vice President/General Manager Of KTUL In Tulsa, Oklahoma