Sinclair announces winners of the 2017 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship
BALTIMORE, MD (August 4, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Broadcast Diversity Scholarship. Established in 2016, the scholarship provides promising young students from diverse backgrounds with the capital they need to earn degrees in a variety of broadcast-related fields.
This year’s recipients come from across the United States and include student leaders and journalists who represent the future of the broadcast industry.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Marquee Sports Network Names Senior Leadership
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group To Acquire 21 Regional Sports Networks From Disney at a Valuation of $10.6 Billion
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 30 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- ACLU Of Nevada Honors Sinclair Broadcast Group’s KSNV News 3 With The “2019 Freedom Of The Press” Award
- Sinclair Broadcast News Affiliates Honored with Six National Headliner Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s High School Sports Division Named National Finalist in Cynopsis Sports Media Awards
- Sinclair To Report First Quarter 2019 Results on May 8, 2019 at 7:30am (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Promotes Susan Walther To General Manager in Portland, Maine