Sinclair announces winners of the 2017 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship
BALTIMORE, MD (August 4, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Broadcast Diversity Scholarship. Established in 2016, the scholarship provides promising young students from diverse backgrounds with the capital they need to earn degrees in a variety of broadcast-related fields.
This year’s recipients come from across the United States and include student leaders and journalists who represent the future of the broadcast industry.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Regional Sports Networks President, Jeff Krolik, Announces Retirement
- Sinclair Announces Extension Of Early Tender Time For The Private Debt Exchange Offer And Consent Solicitation Of Diamond Sports Group
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Four Las Vegas Network-Affiliated Television Stations
- Sinclair to Webcast 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 28 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Announces Any And All Private Debt Exchange Offer And Consent Solicitation Of Senior Notes Of Diamond Sports Group
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Names Tige Jones Station Manager in Quincy, IL/Hanibal, MO/Keokuk, IA Market; Rick Lipps to Oversee Market Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Partners with the University of Maryland School of Medicine for Updates on COVID-19