Sinclair Cares and The Salvation Army Encourage Contributions To Support Victims of Hurricane Florence
Baltimore, Maryland – September 18th, 2018 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBGI) today announced its partnership with The Salvation Army to aid ongoing disaster relief efforts for the victims of Hurricane Florence. Sinclair will hold a national Day of Giving on September 20th, encouraging viewers help those struggling to rebuild. As part of the relief effort, Sinclair will match the first $100,000 of the funds raised nationally. To donate, please visit http://sinclaircares.helpsalvationarmy.org.
Read more…09.18.18 – Relief Effort update_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR