Contact: Chelsea Koski
SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP AND TRIBUNE MEDIA ANNOUNCE FILING OF FCC RESPONSE
Baltimore, MD (August 23, 2017) – Yesterday, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) and Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) (“Tribune”) filed their joint Opposition to Petitions to Deny the merger of the two companies.
While the Petitions to Deny rely to a large extent on speculation and unsupported assumptions, the Opposition nonetheless addresses each of the claims made in the Petitions, including the claims contained in the Petitions relating to retransmission consent negotiations.
Read more…FCC Opposition Release 8 23 FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Larry Strumwasser to General Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sinclair Promotes Tom Long to General Manager in Boise, Idaho
- Sinclair Names Justin Bray VP, Treasurer
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Promotes Scott Livingston to Senior Vice President of News
- Sinclair Announces VP of Sales Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announces Renewals of NBC Affiliation Agreements
- Sinclair Opens 2018 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship Application
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2017 Results on February 28, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time)