Contact: Chelsea Koski
SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP AND TRIBUNE MEDIA ANNOUNCE FILING OF FCC RESPONSE
Baltimore, MD (August 23, 2017) – Yesterday, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) and Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) (“Tribune”) filed their joint Opposition to Petitions to Deny the merger of the two companies.
While the Petitions to Deny rely to a large extent on speculation and unsupported assumptions, the Opposition nonetheless addresses each of the claims made in the Petitions, including the claims contained in the Petitions relating to retransmission consent negotiations.
Read more…FCC Opposition Release 8 23 FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Reports Preliminary Second Quarter 2019 Media Revenue
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes of Diamond Sports Group
- Sinclair Announces Launch of Regional Sports Network Acquisition Financing
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s CompulseOTT Unit Releases New OTT Reporting Platform: “Compulse360”
- Sinclair Promotes Brian Dodge to General Manager In South Bend, IN
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Four RTDNA National Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Investigative Reporters And Editors Honored at 2019 IRE Awards
- Sinclair Elects Board And Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Names John W. Miller, Jr. General Manager In Norfolk, Virginia
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Support Communities Affected By Devastating Tornadoes And Floods