Contact: Chelsea Koski
SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP AND TRIBUNE MEDIA ANNOUNCE FILING OF FCC RESPONSE
Baltimore, MD (August 23, 2017) – Yesterday, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) and Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) (“Tribune”) filed their joint Opposition to Petitions to Deny the merger of the two companies.
While the Petitions to Deny rely to a large extent on speculation and unsupported assumptions, the Opposition nonetheless addresses each of the claims made in the Petitions, including the claims contained in the Petitions relating to retransmission consent negotiations.
Read more…FCC Opposition Release 8 23 FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Raises Additional Term Loans and Amends Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Names Rob Weisbord Chief Revenue Officer
- Union Disclaims Interest in WICS in Springfield, Illinois
- Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Broadcast and ONE Media Set To Deploy Next Gen TV
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Year-to-date Growth; Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Sinclair Stations Honored with National Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Names Guyanne Taylor to General Manager In Amarillo, Texas
- Sinclair to Report Third Quarter 2017 Results on November 1, 2017 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)