Contact: Chelsea Koski
SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP AND TRIBUNE MEDIA ANNOUNCE FILING OF FCC RESPONSE
Baltimore, MD (August 23, 2017) – Yesterday, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) and Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) (“Tribune”) filed their joint Opposition to Petitions to Deny the merger of the two companies.
While the Petitions to Deny rely to a large extent on speculation and unsupported assumptions, the Opposition nonetheless addresses each of the claims made in the Petitions, including the claims contained in the Petitions relating to retransmission consent negotiations.
Read more…FCC Opposition Release 8 23 FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2018 Results on August 8, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time)
- News 3 (KSNV) and the CW Las Vegas (KVCW) have been named “2018 St. Jude Dream Home Station of the Year”
- Sinclair Local Television News Stations and Circa Have Earned 50 Prestigious Emmy Awards in Multiple Categories
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Introduces a New Makeover Series Featuring Tori Spelling
- Sinclair Names Lou Ferrara Chief Creative and Content Officer at Circa
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations