BALTIMORE and NEW YORK – Jan. 10, 2018 –Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) and the ABC Television Network (“ABC”) today announced a multi-year deal that extends affiliations across all Sinclair stations to 2022, including station affiliation agreements that had been scheduled to expire at the end of 2017. Additionally, ABC also agreed to an extension of all affiliations with ABC affiliated stations that Sinclair provides sales and other services to under joint sales agreement. The extended and renewed agreements will expire August 2022.
Read more…ABC SINCLAIRRENEWALS FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform