Contact: Barry Faber, EVP Network Relations & Distribution
SINCLAIR BROADCAST GROUP REMOVED FROM SONY VUE PLATFORMS
Baltimore, MD (May 2, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), (the “Company,” “Sinclair”) regretfully announced that, as a result of Sony failing to comply with certain contractual provisions, all of Sinclair’s ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC affiliated stations have been removed from Sony’s PlayStation Vue platform. The impasse affects all of Sony’s Playstation Vue subscribers who are located in Sinclair markets, although because of the very small subscriber base that PlayStation Vue has this event will have no material impact on Sinclair.
Read more…Sony FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform