Contact: Scott Livingston, Senior Vice President of News
Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
BALTIMORE, April 25, 2018 — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) congratulates 20 stations – WJLA (Washington DC), KOMO (Seattle), KSNV (Las Vegas), WBMA (Birmingham), WEAR (Mobile), WBFF (Baltimore), WEYI (Flint), WHAM (Rochester), KATU (Portland, OR), WJAR (Providence), WSET (Lynchburg/Roanoke), WGME (Portland, ME), KEYE (Austin), WLUK (Green Bay), KMPH (Fresno), WCHS (Charleston), WZTV (Nashville), WRGB (Albany), KATV (Little Rock) and KRCG (Jefferson City/Columbia, MO) – which received Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards today for outstanding journalism and news coverage. These stations and Sinclair digital unit, Circa, combined for a total of 45 Regional Murrow Awards. The RTDNA Regional Murrow Award is among the highest honors in broadcast journalism and digital news.
Read more…Sinclair Broadcast Stations Haul 45 Regional Edward R Awards
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR