Contact: Scott Livingston, Senior Vice President of News
Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
BALTIMORE, April 25, 2018 — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) congratulates 20 stations – WJLA (Washington DC), KOMO (Seattle), KSNV (Las Vegas), WBMA (Birmingham), WEAR (Mobile), WBFF (Baltimore), WEYI (Flint), WHAM (Rochester), KATU (Portland, OR), WJAR (Providence), WSET (Lynchburg/Roanoke), WGME (Portland, ME), KEYE (Austin), WLUK (Green Bay), KMPH (Fresno), WCHS (Charleston), WZTV (Nashville), WRGB (Albany), KATV (Little Rock) and KRCG (Jefferson City/Columbia, MO) – which received Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards today for outstanding journalism and news coverage. These stations and Sinclair digital unit, Circa, combined for a total of 45 Regional Murrow Awards. The RTDNA Regional Murrow Award is among the highest honors in broadcast journalism and digital news.
Read more…Sinclair Broadcast Stations Haul 45 Regional Edward R Awards
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform