Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
(410) 568 – 1500
SINCLAIR CARES TEAMS UP WITH THE SALVATION ARMY ON SINCLAIR “STANDING STRONG FOR TEXAS” RELIEF EFFORT; SINCLAIR TO MATCH FIRST $100,000 DONATED
BALTIMORE, MD (August 29, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) and its 173 television stations across the country are teaming up with the Salvation Army to raise money for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. On Friday, September 1st, Sinclair stations will hold a coordinated Sinclair Cares “Standing Strong for Texas” relief effort, in which stations will encourage their viewers to contribute to the Salvation Army. Donations will be collected by Sinclair’s local stations. Additionally, Sinclair Broadcast Group will match total viewer donations collected up to $100,000.
Read more…Standing Strong for Texas
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform