Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes and Completes Redemption of 6.375% Notes
BALTIMORE (August 30, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has closed its private offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 5.125% senior unsecured notes due 2027 (the “5.125% Notes”). The 5.125% Notes were priced at 100% of their par value and will bear interest at a rate of 5.125% per annum payable semi-annually on February 15 and August 15, commencing February 15, 2017.
Read more…Bond August 2016 closing
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2016 Results On February 22, 2017 At 7:30AM (Eastern Time)
- SBG And Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Partner Again to Create “Charge!”
- Ratings for “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson” Grow by 76%, Regularly Beating Cable News Programs on Sunday Mornings
- Sinclair Responds to Multiple Organizations’ Misleading And Irresponsible News Coverage
- Chris Ripley Begins Tenure As Chief Executive Officer For Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Amends and Extends Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Opens Applications for Broadcast Diversity Scholarships
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expected End of Carriage by Frontier Cable
- No Special Deal With Trump Campaign, Equal Access Offered To Both Presidential Campaigns
- Sinclair To Amend And Extend Bank Credit Agreement