Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes and Completes Redemption of 6.375% Notes
BALTIMORE (August 30, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has closed its private offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 5.125% senior unsecured notes due 2027 (the “5.125% Notes”). The 5.125% Notes were priced at 100% of their par value and will bear interest at a rate of 5.125% per annum payable semi-annually on February 15 and August 15, commencing February 15, 2017.
Read more…Bond August 2016 closing
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Promotes James Grilli to General Manager in Dayton, Ohio
- Sinclair Kicks Off 2017-2018 High School Sports Season
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expanded National Investigative Initiative
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and CBS Announce Affiliation Agreement Renewals
- Sinclair Raises Almost $1.35 Million For Hurricane Harvey Relief Effort, Donates $100,000
- Sinclair Closes On Acquisition Of Bonten Media Group Holdings, Inc.
- Sinclair Announces Affiliation Agreement Renewals With Fox Broadcasting Company In Five Markets
- Sinclair Cares Teams Up With The Salvation Army On Sinclair “Standing Strong For Texas” Relief Effort; Sinclair To Match First $100,000 Donated
- Sinclair Leverages Power Of Newsrooms Throughout The Country To Cover Historic Eclipse
- Sinclair Names Scott Ehrlich Vice President Of Emerging Platform Content