Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR EXECUTIVES TO BE HONORED AT THE NAB SHOW; LEADERSHIP TO PARTICIPATE IN PANEL DISCUSSIONS
Baltimore, MD (April 4, 2018) – Executives from Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), (the “Company,” “Sinclair”) will be honored with prestigious awards at the 2018 National Association for Broadcasters (NAB) Show next week in Las Vegas. In addition, members of the Company’s leadership team will participate in many important panel discussions during the NAB Show, while the ONE Media and Sinclair teams will host ATSC 3.0 demonstrations.
Read more…NAB 2018
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform