Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR LEVERAGES POWER OF NEWSROOMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO COVER HISTORIC ECLIPSE
BALTIMORE, August 24, 2017 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBGI) (“Sinclair”) stations throughout the country leveraged their collective newsgathering resources to provide un-paralleled coverage of Monday’s historic eclipse.
Ahead of the event all of Sinclair’s newsrooms went above in beyond, using on-air and digital platforms to ensure that their viewers had all the information necessary to enjoy the eclipse safely. Utilizing social media and our excellent digital resources, our stations provided viewers with information such as where to purchase eclipse glasses, to when they’d actually have a chance to spot the eclipse the day of.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Raises Additional Term Loans and Amends Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Names Rob Weisbord Chief Revenue Officer
- Union Disclaims Interest in WICS in Springfield, Illinois
- Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Broadcast and ONE Media Set To Deploy Next Gen TV
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Year-to-date Growth; Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Sinclair Stations Honored with National Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Names Guyanne Taylor to General Manager In Amarillo, Texas
- Sinclair to Report Third Quarter 2017 Results on November 1, 2017 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)