Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR LEVERAGES POWER OF NEWSROOMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO COVER HISTORIC ECLIPSE
BALTIMORE, August 24, 2017 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBGI) (“Sinclair”) stations throughout the country leveraged their collective newsgathering resources to provide un-paralleled coverage of Monday’s historic eclipse.
Ahead of the event all of Sinclair’s newsrooms went above in beyond, using on-air and digital platforms to ensure that their viewers had all the information necessary to enjoy the eclipse safely. Utilizing social media and our excellent digital resources, our stations provided viewers with information such as where to purchase eclipse glasses, to when they’d actually have a chance to spot the eclipse the day of.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and The Salvation Army Partner to “Stand Strong For The Carolinas” Relief Fund
- Sinclair Names Jeff Carroll Vice President of Marketing
- Sinclair Kicks Off 2018-19 High School Sports Season
- Click here to read Exhibits related to Sinclair’s Answer, Affirmative Defenses, and Verified Counterclaim to the Verified Complaint
- Click here to read Sinclair’s Answer, Affirmative Defenses, and Verified Counterclaim to the Verified Complaint
- Sinclair Responds to Tribune Lawsuit in Delaware Court of Chancery
- Sinclair statement on the importance of a free press
- Sinclair Announces $1 Billion Share Authorization
- Sinclair Tribune Merger Agreement Terminated; Sinclair Files With The FCC to Withdraw The Merger Application and Files a Motion to Terminate The Hearing Before The Administrative Law Judge
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend