Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR LEVERAGES POWER OF NEWSROOMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO COVER HISTORIC ECLIPSE
BALTIMORE, August 24, 2017 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBGI) (“Sinclair”) stations throughout the country leveraged their collective newsgathering resources to provide un-paralleled coverage of Monday’s historic eclipse.
Ahead of the event all of Sinclair’s newsrooms went above in beyond, using on-air and digital platforms to ensure that their viewers had all the information necessary to enjoy the eclipse safely. Utilizing social media and our excellent digital resources, our stations provided viewers with information such as where to purchase eclipse glasses, to when they’d actually have a chance to spot the eclipse the day of.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Support Relief Efforts For Those Affected By Unprecedented Midwest Flooding
- Sinclair Names Jennifer Hansen General Manager in Richmond, Virginia
- Project Baltimore Wins Major Public Records Victory In Suit Against Baltimore City Schools
- Sinclair Names Amit Mathur Vice President of Product Engineering
- FCC Dismisses Hearing Designation Order
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Celebrates Its 10,000th Drone Flight
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Chicago Cubs Announce Joint Venture, Will Launch Marquee Sports Network
- Sinclair Names Benson Everett Legg To The Board Of Directors