Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR LEVERAGES POWER OF NEWSROOMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO COVER HISTORIC ECLIPSE
BALTIMORE, August 24, 2017 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBGI) (“Sinclair”) stations throughout the country leveraged their collective newsgathering resources to provide un-paralleled coverage of Monday’s historic eclipse.
Ahead of the event all of Sinclair’s newsrooms went above in beyond, using on-air and digital platforms to ensure that their viewers had all the information necessary to enjoy the eclipse safely. Utilizing social media and our excellent digital resources, our stations provided viewers with information such as where to purchase eclipse glasses, to when they’d actually have a chance to spot the eclipse the day of.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Establishes Multimillion-Dollar Fund to Provide Support to Regional Sports Networks Freelancers
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Assist Nashville Communities Affected By Powerful Tornadoes
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, YouTube TV Renew Licenses On 19 Regional Sports Networks, Ensuring Continued Access For Millions Of Fans
- Sinclair Provides Additional Guidance For 2020
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Sinclair Announces Corporate Executive Promotions
- Sinclair Announces Corporate Promotions
- Sinclair Hires Allyson Meyers As Vice President/General Manager Of KTUL In Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Sinclair Announces Steven Zenker As Vice President, Investor Relations