Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR LEVERAGES POWER OF NEWSROOMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO COVER HISTORIC ECLIPSE
BALTIMORE, August 24, 2017 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBGI) (“Sinclair”) stations throughout the country leveraged their collective newsgathering resources to provide un-paralleled coverage of Monday’s historic eclipse.
Ahead of the event all of Sinclair’s newsrooms went above in beyond, using on-air and digital platforms to ensure that their viewers had all the information necessary to enjoy the eclipse safely. Utilizing social media and our excellent digital resources, our stations provided viewers with information such as where to purchase eclipse glasses, to when they’d actually have a chance to spot the eclipse the day of.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend Per Share To $0.20
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and The Salvation Army Encourage Relief Efforts for the Survivors of Hurricane Michael
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Taps Jukin Media to Operate ‘TBD’ Network
- Sinclair Names Pete Monfre General Manager in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Sinclair Executives to Discuss the Future of Television at NAB Show New York, President and CEO Chris Ripley to Serve as Keynote Speaker
- Sinclair To Report Third Quarter 2018 Results on November 7, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and The Salvation Army Combine to Raise Over $230,000 for Victims of Hurricane Florence
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and The Salvation Army Partner to “Stand Strong For The Carolinas” Relief Fund
- Sinclair Names Jeff Carroll Vice President of Marketing