Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR LEVERAGES POWER OF NEWSROOMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO COVER HISTORIC ECLIPSE
BALTIMORE, August 24, 2017 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBGI) (“Sinclair”) stations throughout the country leveraged their collective newsgathering resources to provide un-paralleled coverage of Monday’s historic eclipse.
Ahead of the event all of Sinclair’s newsrooms went above in beyond, using on-air and digital platforms to ensure that their viewers had all the information necessary to enjoy the eclipse safely. Utilizing social media and our excellent digital resources, our stations provided viewers with information such as where to purchase eclipse glasses, to when they’d actually have a chance to spot the eclipse the day of.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair’s Dielectric Recognized In 2019 Best Places To Work In Maine
- Sinclair’s ‘Full Measure With Sharyl Attkisson’ Returns For Fifth Season
- Sinclair Promotes Kathan Jager To General Manager In Sioux City, IA
- ATSC 3.0 Field Tests Prove Out High-Quality Video to Fixed and Mobile Devices
- Sinclair Acquires 20% Interest In YES Network
- Sinclair Promotes Mark Aitken And Scott Shapiro
- Sinclair Promotes Michael Bouchard To Vice President Of Technology Strategy Of ONE Media 3.0, LLC
- Sinclair Completes Acquisition Of Regional Sports Networks From Disney
- Sinclair Kicks Off 2019-20 High School Sports Season
- Sinclair Names Cathy Jamison Vice President of Sales Marketing