Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR LEVERAGES POWER OF NEWSROOMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO COVER HISTORIC ECLIPSE
BALTIMORE, August 24, 2017 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBGI) (“Sinclair”) stations throughout the country leveraged their collective newsgathering resources to provide un-paralleled coverage of Monday’s historic eclipse.
Ahead of the event all of Sinclair’s newsrooms went above in beyond, using on-air and digital platforms to ensure that their viewers had all the information necessary to enjoy the eclipse safely. Utilizing social media and our excellent digital resources, our stations provided viewers with information such as where to purchase eclipse glasses, to when they’d actually have a chance to spot the eclipse the day of.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Larry Strumwasser to General Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sinclair Promotes Tom Long to General Manager in Boise, Idaho
- Sinclair Names Justin Bray VP, Treasurer
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Promotes Scott Livingston to Senior Vice President of News
- Sinclair Announces VP of Sales Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announces Renewals of NBC Affiliation Agreements
- Sinclair Opens 2018 Broadcast Diversity Scholarship Application
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2017 Results on February 28, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time)