SINCLAIR NAMES BRIAN BARK VP/CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER AND MIKE KRALEC VP/TECHNICAL OPERATIONS AND DEPUTY CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Baltimore, MD (June 11, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Brian Bark has joined Sinclair as VP/Chief Information Officer (“CIO”), responsible for the company’s workplace technology strategy. Mr. Bark will report into Chris Ripley, President and CEO of Sinclair. In addition, The Company announced that Mike Kralec will become VP/Technical Operations and Deputy Chief Technology Officer, responsible for broadcast and information technology operations. Mr. Kralec most recently served as Sinclair’s VP/Data Systems and Information Technology Services and will report into Del Parks, SVP/Chief Technology Officer.
Read more…Brian Bark CIO
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR