SINCLAIR NAMES BRIAN BARK VP/CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER AND MIKE KRALEC VP/TECHNICAL OPERATIONS AND DEPUTY CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Baltimore, MD (June 11, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Brian Bark has joined Sinclair as VP/Chief Information Officer (“CIO”), responsible for the company’s workplace technology strategy. Mr. Bark will report into Chris Ripley, President and CEO of Sinclair. In addition, The Company announced that Mike Kralec will become VP/Technical Operations and Deputy Chief Technology Officer, responsible for broadcast and information technology operations. Mr. Kralec most recently served as Sinclair’s VP/Data Systems and Information Technology Services and will report into Del Parks, SVP/Chief Technology Officer.
Read more…Brian Bark CIO
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Lou Ferrara Chief Creative and Content Officer at Circa
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition