Contact: Steve Marks, COO
SINCLAIR NAMES KENT CRAWFORD GROUP MANAGER
Salt Lake City, Utah (January 8, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Kent Crawford has been named Group Manager and will be responsible for the oversight of the Seattle WA, Portland OR, Salt Lake City UT and Medford OR markets. He will also continue in his role as General Manager of KUTV-TV (CBS), KMYU-TV (MNT) and KJZZ (Independent) in the Salt Lake City market. The announcement was made by Steve Marks, Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair’s television group.
Read more…Crawford Group Manager_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform