Contact: Steve Marks, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
SINCLAIR NAMES PETE MONFRE GENERAL MANAGER IN MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
Milwaukee, WI (October 15th, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), (“the Company,” “Sinclair”) is pleased to announce that Pete Monfre has been named General Manager of WVTV (CW18 and My24) in Milwaukee, WI. Mr. Monfre most recently served as the Executive Vice President of Lammi Sports Management. Prior to his time at Lammi Sports Management, he was the Vice President of Sales at Clear Channel Outdoor for two years and also spent 24 years at WISN-TV (ABC) where he rose to Vice President of Sales.
Read more…Monfre Milwaukee_4
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Hires Allyson Meyers As Vice President/General Manager Of KTUL In Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Sinclair Announces Steven Zenker As Vice President, Investor Relations
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions