SINCLAIR/ONE MEDIA’S FRED BAUMGARTNER WINS PRESTIGIOUS BROADCASTING & CABLE “TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP AWARD”
Director of Next Gen TV Implementation Awarded for His Work on Deployment of ATSC 3.0 Standard
Hunt Valley, Maryland – January 16, 2020 – Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) congratulates Fred Baumgartner, Director of Next Gen TV Implementation for ONE Media 3.0, its wholly-owned subsidiary, for winning Broadcasting & Cable’s 2020 Technology Leadership Award. Presented since 1999, it is given to people who’ve made significant contributions to the television industry by helping develop and deploy technologies that have improved the TV experience for the public and strengthened the future of the industry.
Read more…Press Release – Baumgartner BC Award_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Hires Allyson Meyers As Vice President/General Manager Of KTUL In Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Sinclair Announces Steven Zenker As Vice President, Investor Relations
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions