Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR PROMOTES SCOTT LIVINGSTON TO SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF NEWS
Baltimore, MD (February 27, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Scott Livingston has been promoted to Senior Vice President of News. The announcement was made by Chris Ripley, President and Chief Executive Officer of Sinclair.
Read more…Livingston SVP
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform