Sinclair Raises Additional Term Loans and Amends Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (December 12, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has raised new incremental term B loans and amended certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair raised $3.725 billion of new term B loans maturing 2024 and priced at LIBOR plus 2.50%. The proceeds from the term B loans, which will be drawn at closing, are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 close
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2018 Results on August 8, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time)
- News 3 (KSNV) and the CW Las Vegas (KVCW) have been named “2018 St. Jude Dream Home Station of the Year”
- Sinclair Local Television News Stations and Circa Have Earned 50 Prestigious Emmy Awards in Multiple Categories
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Introduces a New Makeover Series Featuring Tori Spelling
- Sinclair Names Lou Ferrara Chief Creative and Content Officer at Circa
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations