Sinclair Raises Additional Term Loans and Amends Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (December 12, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has raised new incremental term B loans and amended certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair raised $3.725 billion of new term B loans maturing 2024 and priced at LIBOR plus 2.50%. The proceeds from the term B loans, which will be drawn at closing, are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 close
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform