Lucy Rutishauser, SVP CFO
Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (November 27, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to raise new incremental term B loans and amend certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair is seeking $3.725 billion of new incremental term B loans, maturing in 2024. The proceeds from the term B loans are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Four Las Vegas Network-Affiliated Television Stations
- Sinclair to Webcast 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 28 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Announces Any And All Private Debt Exchange Offer And Consent Solicitation Of Senior Notes Of Diamond Sports Group
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Names Tige Jones Station Manager in Quincy, IL/Hanibal, MO/Keokuk, IA Market; Rick Lipps to Oversee Market Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Partners with the University of Maryland School of Medicine for Updates on COVID-19
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and the Salvation Army Exceed Significant Fundraising Milestone for Those Affected by COVID-19
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2020 Results On May 6, 2020 at 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)