Lucy Rutishauser, SVP CFO
Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (November 27, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to raise new incremental term B loans and amend certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair is seeking $3.725 billion of new incremental term B loans, maturing in 2024. The proceeds from the term B loans are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast, Nexstar, Univision and American Tower Partner on ATSC 3.0 (Next Gen TV) Single Frequency Network Deployment in Dallas Market
- Circa Is Moving Forward, Launches Video-Driven Live News App; Combining Resources With National News Desk, Boosting Local Breaking News Content
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Imagine Communications Collaborate on Next-Gen Monetization Solutions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and ABC Announce Extension And Renewals Of Affiliation Agreements Through 2022
- Sinclair Names Kent Crawford Group Manager
- Sinclair Names Dean Radla General Manager at WOAI in San Antonio
- Sinclair Promotes Robert Truman to General Manager in Portland, Oregon
- Sinclair Promotes Matt Kaplowitz to General Manager in El Paso, Texas
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces $1,000 Special Bonus as a Result of Tax Reform
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Enters into Retransmission Consent Agreement, Tennis Channel Carriage Agreement with NCTC