Lucy Rutishauser, SVP CFO
Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (November 27, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to raise new incremental term B loans and amend certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair is seeking $3.725 billion of new incremental term B loans, maturing in 2024. The proceeds from the term B loans are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair statement on the importance of a free press
- Sinclair Announces $1 Billion Share Authorization
- Sinclair Tribune Merger Agreement Terminated; Sinclair Files With The FCC to Withdraw The Merger Application and Files a Motion to Terminate The Hearing Before The Administrative Law Judge
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Announces the Launch of New Data Driven OTT Ad Platform
- Sinclair’s KRCR-TV and The Salvation Army Partner to Raise Over $370,000 for CARR Fire Victims
- Sinclair’s KRCR-TV Launches Partnership with the Salvation Army to Support Victims of CARR Fire
- Directors Guild of America Disclaims Interest in WJLA Employees
- Washington Post and Chicago Tribune Forced to Issue Corrections for False Reporting Regarding FCC Decision on Sinclair Merger