Lucy Rutishauser, SVP CFO
Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (November 27, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to raise new incremental term B loans and amend certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair is seeking $3.725 billion of new incremental term B loans, maturing in 2024. The proceeds from the term B loans are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Notes of Sinclair Television Group
- Sinclair Names Rob Weisbord President Of Local News & Marketing Services Division
- Sinclair Announces Contingent Redemption of 6.125% Notes
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Ring of Honor Now Available Across Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Newly Purchased Regional Sports Networks
- Sinclair Names Dan Mellon Vice President Of Sales Transformation And Names Michael Miller General Manager In Washington DC
- STIRR Adds 17 New Channels, Now Offers Audiences 70 Linear Options