Lucy Rutishauser, SVP CFO
Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (November 27, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to raise new incremental term B loans and amend certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair is seeking $3.725 billion of new incremental term B loans, maturing in 2024. The proceeds from the term B loans are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Celebrates Its 10,000th Drone Flight
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Chicago Cubs Announce Joint Venture, Will Launch Marquee Sports Network
- Sinclair Names Benson Everett Legg To The Board Of Directors
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2018 Results on February 27, 2019 at 7:30am (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Taps Ameshia Cross to Anchor New Commentary Segment, ‘Cross Point’
- Sinclair Promotes Todd Ricke to General Manager in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches Free Live and On-Demand Streaming Service, STIRR
- SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU
- Advanced ATSC 3.0 Chip Launched for Mobile and Broadcast Applications
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign Joint Venture Agreement