Lucy Rutishauser, SVP CFO
Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (November 27, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to raise new incremental term B loans and amend certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair is seeking $3.725 billion of new incremental term B loans, maturing in 2024. The proceeds from the term B loans are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Reaches Agreement With AT&T
- Union Disclaims Interest In KHQA In Quincy, Illinois
- Sinclair To Report Third Quarter 2019 Results On November 6, 2019 At 7:30am (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Names Michael R. Nurse General Manager In Dayton, Ohio
- Millions Of Viewers Across The United States Could Be Deprived Of Local News, Sports And Entertainment Programming If AT&T/DIRECTV Do Not Reach Deal With Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Sinclair’s Dielectric Recognized In 2019 Best Places To Work In Maine
- Sinclair’s ‘Full Measure With Sharyl Attkisson’ Returns For Fifth Season
- Sinclair Promotes Kathan Jager To General Manager In Sioux City, IA
- ATSC 3.0 Field Tests Prove Out High-Quality Video to Fixed and Mobile Devices
- Sinclair Acquires 20% Interest In YES Network