Lucy Rutishauser, SVP CFO
Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
BALTIMORE (November 27, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), intends to raise new incremental term B loans and amend certain terms under its existing bank credit facility.
Sinclair is seeking $3.725 billion of new incremental term B loans, maturing in 2024. The proceeds from the term B loans are expected to be used to purchase the outstanding shares of Tribune Media Company (“Tribune”), refinance certain of Tribune’s existing indebtedness, pay costs and expenses expected to be incurred in connection with the acquisition, and for general corporate purposes.
Read more…Bank November 2017 launch
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform
- Sinclair Executives to be Honored at The NAB Show; Leadership to Participate in Panel Discussions
- Sinclair Responds to Unfounded Media Criticism
- Sinclair Promotes James Hanning to General Manager in Toledo, Ohio
- Sinclair Promotes Jennifer Rieffer to General Manager in Lexington, Kentucky
- Sinclair Promotes Lee Schlazer to Vice President, Distribution