Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2016 RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 2, 2016 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (October 5, 2016) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its third quarter 2016 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Eric J. Krieghoff To General Manager in Madison, Wisconsin
- Sinclair’s Vice President of Advanced Technology Wins Prestigious Industry Innovator Award, Presented by TV Technology
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Management Team at New Streaming Service STIRR
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Partners with Renowned Pollster and Analyst Scott Rasmussen
- Sinclair Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend Per Share To $0.20
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and The Salvation Army Encourage Relief Efforts for the Survivors of Hurricane Michael
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Taps Jukin Media to Operate ‘TBD’ Network
- Sinclair Names Pete Monfre General Manager in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Sinclair Executives to Discuss the Future of Television at NAB Show New York, President and CEO Chris Ripley to Serve as Keynote Speaker