Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2016 RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 2, 2016 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (October 5, 2016) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its third quarter 2016 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- IBEW Decertified At Sinclair Station, WTOV, In Steubenville, OH
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Frontier Communications Reach Agreement
- Sinclair Announces Results of Spectrum Auction
- Circa Launches User-Generated Content Initiative For Colleges
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2016 Results On February 22, 2017 At 7:30AM (Eastern Time)
- SBG And Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Partner Again to Create “Charge!”
- Ratings for “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson” Grow by 76%, Regularly Beating Cable News Programs on Sunday Mornings
- Sinclair Responds to Multiple Organizations’ Misleading And Irresponsible News Coverage