Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2016 RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 2, 2016 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (October 5, 2016) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its third quarter 2016 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair statement on the importance of a free press
- Sinclair Announces $1 Billion Share Authorization
- Sinclair Tribune Merger Agreement Terminated; Sinclair Files With The FCC to Withdraw The Merger Application and Files a Motion to Terminate The Hearing Before The Administrative Law Judge
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Announces the Launch of New Data Driven OTT Ad Platform
- Sinclair’s KRCR-TV and The Salvation Army Partner to Raise Over $370,000 for CARR Fire Victims
- Sinclair’s KRCR-TV Launches Partnership with the Salvation Army to Support Victims of CARR Fire
- Directors Guild of America Disclaims Interest in WJLA Employees
- Washington Post and Chicago Tribune Forced to Issue Corrections for False Reporting Regarding FCC Decision on Sinclair Merger