Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2016 RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 2, 2016 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (October 5, 2016) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its third quarter 2016 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Announces New Accounts Receivable Securitization Facility
- Sinclair Chief Executive Officer Chris Ripley Honored as Most Admired CEO by The Daily Record
- Sinclair Names J.R. McCabe Chief Business Officer of D2C/Gamification
- Sinclair Wins Prestigious “Achievement In Broadcasting” Award
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Teams Up With The Salvation Army, Bringing Relief To Communities Impacted By The Western Wildfires
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Named A Finalist In Baltimore Business Journal’s 2020 Best Places To Work Awards
- Sinclair Promotes Phillip Gharabegian To Deputy General Counsel Of Regional Sports
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Partners With The Salvation Army To Raise Money For Iowans Impacted By The Devastating Derecho
- Royals And Fox Sports Kansas City Announce Multi-Year Agreement
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units