Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2016 RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 2, 2016 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (October 5, 2016) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its third quarter 2016 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast And Nexstar Media Announce Agreement On Market Transition From ATSC 1.0 To ATSC 3.0 “NextGen” Services
- Sinclair Promotes Fred Corbus To General Manager In Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2017 Results On August 2, 2017 At 7:30AM
- Tribune Media Company Announces Successful Consent Solicitation With Respect To Its 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2022
- Sinclair Names Dan Barnathan VP Family And Children’s Programming And Sales; Jonathan Dern Executive Producer
- Sinclair Names Myrland Clarke Director of Sales/Station Manager in Toledo, Ohio
- Sinclair Response To Denial Of Emergency Stay Of The UHF Discount
- Northwest Broadcasting Joins Sinclair, Nexstar and Univision As the First Affiliate Member In the Consortium To Promote Broadcast Spectrum Aggregation, Innovation and Monetization
- Tribune Media Company Announces Consent Solicitation With Respect To Its 5.875% Notes Due 2022
- CBS And Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Agreement Renewals