– SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair sign an MoU to jointly develop and commercialize broadcasting network-based automotive platform in the U.S. and globally
– The advanced automotive platform will be applied with ATSC 3.0-based broadcasting solutions to provide terrestrial TV broadcasting, HD map updates, V2X, etc.
– The three companies will seek business opportunities in the global market for connected cars
Las Vegas, NV – January 9, 2019 – SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) and Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced that they signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Harman at the ‘2019 CES’ in Las Vegas to jointly develop and commercialize digital broadcasting network-based automotive electronics technology for global markets.
Read more…Press Release SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU with Harman
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Four Las Vegas Network-Affiliated Television Stations
- Sinclair to Webcast 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 28 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Announces Any And All Private Debt Exchange Offer And Consent Solicitation Of Senior Notes Of Diamond Sports Group
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Names Tige Jones Station Manager in Quincy, IL/Hanibal, MO/Keokuk, IA Market; Rick Lipps to Oversee Market Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Partners with the University of Maryland School of Medicine for Updates on COVID-19
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and the Salvation Army Exceed Significant Fundraising Milestone for Those Affected by COVID-19
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2020 Results On May 6, 2020 at 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)