– SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair sign an MoU to jointly develop and commercialize broadcasting network-based automotive platform in the U.S. and globally
– The advanced automotive platform will be applied with ATSC 3.0-based broadcasting solutions to provide terrestrial TV broadcasting, HD map updates, V2X, etc.
– The three companies will seek business opportunities in the global market for connected cars
Las Vegas, NV – January 9, 2019 – SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) and Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced that they signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Harman at the ‘2019 CES’ in Las Vegas to jointly develop and commercialize digital broadcasting network-based automotive electronics technology for global markets.
Read more…Press Release SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU with Harman
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Reports Preliminary Second Quarter 2019 Media Revenue
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes of Diamond Sports Group
- Sinclair Announces Launch of Regional Sports Network Acquisition Financing
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s CompulseOTT Unit Releases New OTT Reporting Platform: “Compulse360”
- Sinclair Promotes Brian Dodge to General Manager In South Bend, IN
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Four RTDNA National Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Investigative Reporters And Editors Honored at 2019 IRE Awards
- Sinclair Elects Board And Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Names John W. Miller, Jr. General Manager In Norfolk, Virginia
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Support Communities Affected By Devastating Tornadoes And Floods