– SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair sign an MoU to jointly develop and commercialize broadcasting network-based automotive platform in the U.S. and globally
– The advanced automotive platform will be applied with ATSC 3.0-based broadcasting solutions to provide terrestrial TV broadcasting, HD map updates, V2X, etc.
– The three companies will seek business opportunities in the global market for connected cars
Las Vegas, NV – January 9, 2019 – SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) and Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced that they signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Harman at the ‘2019 CES’ in Las Vegas to jointly develop and commercialize digital broadcasting network-based automotive electronics technology for global markets.
Read more…Press Release SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU with Harman
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Seven Local Television Stations in Portland, OR
- Comcast and Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. Announce Multi-Year Content Carriage Agreement
- Sinclair’s Jennifer Rieffer Becomes Vice President/General Manager in Flint, Michigan
- Sinclair Announces Scott Shapiro As Chief Strategy Officer Of Sports
- Sinclair Names Steve Rosenberg President of Local Sports
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2020 Results On August 5, 2020 At 7:30 A.M. (Eastern Time)
- ViacomCBS And Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Renewal Agreement
- NEXTGEN TV Launches On Four Major Television Stations In Salt Lake City
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Five Nashville Network-Affiliated Television Stations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group to Launch Headline News Service, Announces 25 New Positions to be Filled