– SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair sign an MoU to jointly develop and commercialize broadcasting network-based automotive platform in the U.S. and globally
– The advanced automotive platform will be applied with ATSC 3.0-based broadcasting solutions to provide terrestrial TV broadcasting, HD map updates, V2X, etc.
– The three companies will seek business opportunities in the global market for connected cars
Las Vegas, NV – January 9, 2019 – SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) and Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced that they signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Harman at the ‘2019 CES’ in Las Vegas to jointly develop and commercialize digital broadcasting network-based automotive electronics technology for global markets.
Read more…Press Release SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU with Harman
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Establishes Multimillion-Dollar Fund to Provide Support to Regional Sports Networks Freelancers
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Assist Nashville Communities Affected By Powerful Tornadoes
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, YouTube TV Renew Licenses On 19 Regional Sports Networks, Ensuring Continued Access For Millions Of Fans
- Sinclair Provides Additional Guidance For 2020
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Sinclair Announces Corporate Executive Promotions
- Sinclair Announces Corporate Promotions
- Sinclair Hires Allyson Meyers As Vice President/General Manager Of KTUL In Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Sinclair Announces Steven Zenker As Vice President, Investor Relations