– SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair sign an MoU to jointly develop and commercialize broadcasting network-based automotive platform in the U.S. and globally
– The advanced automotive platform will be applied with ATSC 3.0-based broadcasting solutions to provide terrestrial TV broadcasting, HD map updates, V2X, etc.
– The three companies will seek business opportunities in the global market for connected cars
Las Vegas, NV – January 9, 2019 – SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) and Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced that they signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Harman at the ‘2019 CES’ in Las Vegas to jointly develop and commercialize digital broadcasting network-based automotive electronics technology for global markets.
Read more…Press Release SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU with Harman
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Announces Contingent Redemption of 6.125% Notes
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Ring of Honor Now Available Across Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Newly Purchased Regional Sports Networks
- Sinclair Names Dan Mellon Vice President Of Sales Transformation And Names Michael Miller General Manager In Washington DC
- STIRR Adds 17 New Channels, Now Offers Audiences 70 Linear Options
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Reaches Agreement With AT&T
- Union Disclaims Interest In KHQA In Quincy, Illinois
- Sinclair To Report Third Quarter 2019 Results On November 6, 2019 At 7:30am (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Names Michael R. Nurse General Manager In Dayton, Ohio