– SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair sign an MoU to jointly develop and commercialize broadcasting network-based automotive platform in the U.S. and globally
– The advanced automotive platform will be applied with ATSC 3.0-based broadcasting solutions to provide terrestrial TV broadcasting, HD map updates, V2X, etc.
– The three companies will seek business opportunities in the global market for connected cars
Las Vegas, NV – January 9, 2019 – SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) and Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced that they signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Harman at the ‘2019 CES’ in Las Vegas to jointly develop and commercialize digital broadcasting network-based automotive electronics technology for global markets.
Read more…Press Release SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU with Harman
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group And The Salvation Army Partner To Support Relief Efforts For Those Affected By Unprecedented Midwest Flooding
- Sinclair Names Jennifer Hansen General Manager in Richmond, Virginia
- Project Baltimore Wins Major Public Records Victory In Suit Against Baltimore City Schools
- Sinclair Names Amit Mathur Vice President of Product Engineering
- FCC Dismisses Hearing Designation Order
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Celebrates Its 10,000th Drone Flight
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Chicago Cubs Announce Joint Venture, Will Launch Marquee Sports Network
- Sinclair Names Benson Everett Legg To The Board Of Directors