STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
Free streaming platform now exceeds 1.6 million downloads, offers 100 linear channels, including a new 2020 Election live feed channel, and rolls out local on demand viewing of hit broadcast syndication TV shows
SANTA MONICA, California, January 21, 2020 – STIRR, a free, ad-supported OTT-TV streaming service owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI), marked its one-year anniversary today by announcing its intention to launch a new channel dedicated to live 2020 election events. With more than 1.6 million app downloads, STIRR offers access to some of the most popular local news, entertainment and digital first channels. This month, it will add original channel 2020 LIVE to further expand the platform’s unmatched news offerings.
Read more…STIRR One Year 2020_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Hires Allyson Meyers As Vice President/General Manager Of KTUL In Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Sinclair Announces Steven Zenker As Vice President, Investor Relations
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions