Contact: Jamie Dembeck, VP, Human Resources
UNION DISCLAIMS INTEREST IN WICS IN SPRINGFIELD, ILLINOIS
Springfield, IL (Nov. 30, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (“IBEW”) Local Union Number 51 is no longer representing Sinclair employees that provide services to WICS (ABC 20). The union had represented 6 employees providing services to the station until its contract expired on Nov. 15, 2017.
Read more…WICS Union_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms