Scott Livingston, VP News
WJLA-TV Honored With Prestigious National Murrow Award
ABC7 Awarded for Breaking News Coverage of the 2015 Baltimore Riots
Maryland (June 21, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that its Washington D.C. television station, WJLA-TV (ABC7 News), has been awarded the prestigious national Edward R. Murrow Award by the Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA) for excellence in electronic journalism. The Murrow was given to the Washington-area station for the Breaking News Coverage of the 2015 “Baltimore Riots: A City Under Siege.” The RTDNA will host the Murrow Awards Gala on October 10th at New York City’s renowned Gotham Hall.
Read more…WJLA-TV Honored with Prestigious National Murrow Award
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2016 Results On February 22, 2017 At 7:30AM (Eastern Time)
- SBG And Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Partner Again to Create “Charge!”
- Ratings for “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson” Grow by 76%, Regularly Beating Cable News Programs on Sunday Mornings
- Sinclair Responds to Multiple Organizations’ Misleading And Irresponsible News Coverage
- Chris Ripley Begins Tenure As Chief Executive Officer For Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Amends and Extends Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Opens Applications for Broadcast Diversity Scholarships
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expected End of Carriage by Frontier Cable
- No Special Deal With Trump Campaign, Equal Access Offered To Both Presidential Campaigns
- Sinclair To Amend And Extend Bank Credit Agreement