BALTIMORE (November 19, 2020) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has notified the trustee (“Trustee”) for its 5.625% Senior Notes due 2024 (CUSIP No. 829259AR1) (the “Notes”) that it intends to redeem, in full, STG’s outstanding $550 million aggregate principal amount of Notes on December 4, 2020 (the “Redemption Date”). The redemption of the Notes is conditioned upon STG’s incurrence of new debt financing generating gross proceeds of at least $550 million (the “Financing”).
Read more…Sinclair – Press Release (5.625% Notes Redemption)
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- So Vang Joins ONE Media 3.0
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Four Local Television Stations in Norfolk, VA
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes of Sinclair Television Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Announces Conditional Redemption of 5.625% Notes
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes of Sinclair Television Group, Inc.
- Bally’s And Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce Transformational Long-Term Sports Betting And iGaming Strategic Partnership
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Formally Names its Headline News Service “The National Desk”
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names John Zeigler Chief Marketing Officer