SINCLAIR ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE CHANGES
Baltimore, MD (November 11, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), one of the leading broadcasters in the country, announced the following executive changes which will become effective January 1, 2017:
- David Amy from EVP & Chief Operating Officer to Vice Chairman. Mr. Amy will have oversight for Human Resources, Corporate Marketing and our Networks Group.
- Barry Faber from EVP & General Counsel to EVP, General Counsel, Distribution and Network Relations. Mr. Faber will be responsible for overseeing distribution and network partner relationships.
- Steven Pruett from Co-Chief Operating Officer, Sinclair Television Group to EVP & Chief TV Development Officer. Mr. Pruett will be responsible for developing new business models.
- Steven Marks from Co-Chief Operating Officer, Sinclair Television Group to EVP & Chief Operating Officer, Sinclair Television Group. Mr. Marks will assume direct oversight for all TV station operations.
- Robert Malandra from SVP Television Finance to SVP Advanced Revenue Development & Analytics. Mr. Malandra will be responsible for revenue analytics and revenue initiative implementations.
- William Butler, SVP Promotions & Corporate Marketing, will be retiring March 2, 2017, at which time the promotions department will be headed by Dana Feldman, VP Promotions.