BALTIMORE, November 19, 2020 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (the “Issuer”), intends to offer in a private placement, subject to market conditions and other factors, $550 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Notes due 2030 (the “2030 Notes”).
Read more…Sinclair – Press Release – Launch (Fall 2020 Notes)
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- So Vang Joins ONE Media 3.0
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Four Local Television Stations in Norfolk, VA
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes of Sinclair Television Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Announces Conditional Redemption of 5.625% Notes
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes of Sinclair Television Group, Inc.
- Bally’s And Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce Transformational Long-Term Sports Betting And iGaming Strategic Partnership
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Formally Names its Headline News Service “The National Desk”
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names John Zeigler Chief Marketing Officer