Annual Awards Celebrate Thought Leaders & Change Agents Shaping Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland – (October 29, 2020) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBGI) today announced that Lucy Rutishauser, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer at Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., has been named one of The Baltimore Sun’s 2020 Women to Watch.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- So Vang Joins ONE Media 3.0
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Four Local Television Stations in Norfolk, VA
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes of Sinclair Television Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Announces Conditional Redemption of 5.625% Notes
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes of Sinclair Television Group, Inc.
- Bally’s And Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce Transformational Long-Term Sports Betting And iGaming Strategic Partnership
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Formally Names its Headline News Service “The National Desk”
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names John Zeigler Chief Marketing Officer