Contact: Scott Livingston, Vice President of News
SINCLAIR LEVERAGES POWER OF NEWSROOMS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO COVER HISTORIC ECLIPSE
BALTIMORE, August 24, 2017 – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SBGI) (“Sinclair”) stations throughout the country leveraged their collective newsgathering resources to provide un-paralleled coverage of Monday’s historic eclipse.
Ahead of the event all of Sinclair’s newsrooms went above in beyond, using on-air and digital platforms to ensure that their viewers had all the information necessary to enjoy the eclipse safely. Utilizing social media and our excellent digital resources, our stations provided viewers with information such as where to purchase eclipse glasses, to when they’d actually have a chance to spot the eclipse the day of.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Compulse Evolves Into Marketing Technology And Managed Services Company With A Platform To Make Omnichannel Digital Advertising More Efficient And Profitable
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2021 Results On August 4, 2021 At 7:30 A.M. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s The National Desk Announces On-Air Talent for Evening Broadcast Launching September 27
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names John McClure Vice President And Chief Information Security Officer
- NewsON, the Nation’s Largest OTT Local News Service, Enhances Viewer Experience with Redesign, Upgrades and Platform Expansion
- STIRR Continues to Expand Content Offerings, Adding Locally Produced News Specials to STIRR City
- Sinclair’s WUTV/FOX 29 Launches Local News Operations, Providing Buffalo, NY Communities with the Latest In-Depth Local Coverage
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Five Local Television Stations in Little Rock, AR