Contact: Chris Ripley, Chief Financial Officer
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR RE-ELECTS BOARD, RATIFIES AND APPROVES OTHER PROPOSALS
BALTIMORE (June 4, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its shareholders re-elected its eight Directors at the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ meeting held today. The re-elected Directors are: Mr. David D. Smith, Chairman of the Board, CEO and President of Sinclair; Mr. Frederick G. Smith, Vice President of Sinclair; Mr. J. Duncan Smith, Vice President and Secretary of Sinclair; Mr. Robert E. Smith, Director; Mr. Lawrence E. McCanna, Director; Mr. Daniel C. Keith, Director; Mr. Martin R. Leader, Director, and Mr. Howard E. Friedman, Director.
The shareholders also ratified the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015. A tabulation of the votes on these matters will be included in a Current Report on Form 8-K to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is the largest and one of the most diversified television broadcasting companies and is affiliated with all major networks. Sinclair owns equity interests in various non-broadcast related companies. The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information which can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Compulse Evolves Into Marketing Technology And Managed Services Company With A Platform To Make Omnichannel Digital Advertising More Efficient And Profitable
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2021 Results On August 4, 2021 At 7:30 A.M. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s The National Desk Announces On-Air Talent for Evening Broadcast Launching September 27
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names John McClure Vice President And Chief Information Security Officer
- NewsON, the Nation’s Largest OTT Local News Service, Enhances Viewer Experience with Redesign, Upgrades and Platform Expansion
- STIRR Continues to Expand Content Offerings, Adding Locally Produced News Specials to STIRR City
- Sinclair’s WUTV/FOX 29 Launches Local News Operations, Providing Buffalo, NY Communities with the Latest In-Depth Local Coverage
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Five Local Television Stations in Little Rock, AR
- Sinclair Elects Board And Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 42 National Capital Chesapeake Bay Emmy Awards, More Than Any Other News Organization in the Region