Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER 2018 RESULTS ON FEBRUARY 27, 2019 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (January 28, 2019) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its fourth quarter 2018 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 27, 2019, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net under “Investors/ Webcasts.” The dial-in number for the earnings call is 888-428-7458.
Read more…Earnings Announcement Q4 2018
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Robert Croteau Vice President/General Manager of WRGB and WCWN in Albany, NY
- Chris Daniels to Join Sinclair Broadcast Group’s “Spotlight on America” Investigative Team
- COMET, CHARGE! and TBD Multicast Networks Secure Nationwide Affiliate Growth and Add New Series to Primetime and Late Night Schedules, Driving Strong Increases in Viewership
- Sinclair Names Adam Ware Senior Vice President, Growth Networks Group
- Sinclair Elects Board And Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Major Broadcasters Launch NextGen TV On Five Local Television Stations In Greenville, SC
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Feeding America® Launch Sinclair Cares: Summer Hunger Relief
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 22 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Four Telly Awards
- Diamond Sports Group Names Michael Schneider Chief Operating Officer and General Manager of Bally Sports Direct-to-Consumer Business