Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP-Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2016 RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 2, 2016 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (October 5, 2016) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its third quarter 2016 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
If you plan to participate on the conference call, please call two minutes prior to the start time and tell the conference operator that the subject of the conference is the “Sinclair Earnings Conference Call.”
If you cannot participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call and the earnings release will be available on Sinclair Broadcast Group’s web site at www.sbgi.net. This will be the only venue through which a replay will be available.
Members of the news media will be welcome on the call in a listen-only mode. Key executives will be made available to members of the news media, time permitting, following the conference call.
The Company regularly uses its website as a key source of Company information and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Four Telly Awards
- Diamond Sports Group Names Michael Schneider Chief Operating Officer and General Manager of Bally Sports Direct-to-Consumer Business
- Sinclair Names Scott Ehrlich as Company’s First Chief Innovation Officer
- Sinclair Names Ryan Moore Chief Revenue Officer and SVP of Digital Sales and Sports
- Sinclair Declares $.025 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Diamond Sports Announces New Board of Managers
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Six National Headliner Awards
- Sinclair Closes Refinancing and Extension of STG Credit Facilities
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Kayla Gaskins National Correspondent for Washington DC Bureau