SINCLAIR TO WEBCAST 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
BALTIMORE (June 9, 2021) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its annual stockholders meeting, scheduled for June 28th, will be webcast on its website, www.sbgi.net. Certain members of the Board of Directors and senior management will be attending virtually, and it is recommended that investors and other interested parties do the same. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. ET, and can be accessed on the Company’s website at www.sbgi.net under Investors/Webcasts or by dialing (877) 407-8033. An audio replay will be available on the Company’s website for a period of time after the meeting date.
Due to the format of the meeting, no stockholder attending remotely will be able to vote or revoke a proxy through the teleconference or webcast, nor participate actively. The Company strongly encourages each stockholder to vote its shares using one of the methods indicated in the Company’s proxy materials, or through a broker, a bank, or other nominee’s voting instruction form.
Read more…Annual Meeting 2021 announcement_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Five Local Television Stations in St. Louis, MO
- Sinclair to Report Third Quarter 2021 Results on November 3, 2021 at 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Nearly $700,000 for Local Charities in Stations’ Back-to-School Drives
- Major Broadcasters Launch Nextgen TV On Five Local Television Stations In Cincinnati, OH
- NextGen’s Towering Promise (from the September/October 2021 issue of The Financial Manager magazine)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names John Manzi Vice President And General Manager of KSAS-TV in Wichita, Kansas
- “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson” Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Weekly Investigative News Program Returns for Seventh Season on Sunday, September 12
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Franco Gentile Vice President/General Manager of KPTM and KXVO in Omaha, Nebraska
- Rebecca O’sullivan-Schulte Named Senior Vice President And General Manager Of Bally Sports West, Bally Sports SoCal And Bally Sports San Diego
- Tennis Channel Brings Tennis Home to U.K. Fans