SINCLAIR TO WEBCAST 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
BALTIMORE (June 9, 2021) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its annual stockholders meeting, scheduled for June 28th, will be webcast on its website, www.sbgi.net. Certain members of the Board of Directors and senior management will be attending virtually, and it is recommended that investors and other interested parties do the same. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. ET, and can be accessed on the Company’s website at www.sbgi.net under Investors/Webcasts or by dialing (877) 407-8033. An audio replay will be available on the Company’s website for a period of time after the meeting date.
Due to the format of the meeting, no stockholder attending remotely will be able to vote or revoke a proxy through the teleconference or webcast, nor participate actively. The Company strongly encourages each stockholder to vote its shares using one of the methods indicated in the Company’s proxy materials, or through a broker, a bank, or other nominee’s voting instruction form.
Read more…Annual Meeting 2021 announcement_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Teams Up With American Red Cross and Other Blood Collection Centers Nationally, Urging Viewers to Participate in Blood Donation Efforts
- Sinclair To Webcast 2021 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
- Bitpath, CAST.ERA and ONE Media Demonstrate ” Enhanced GPS” Using NEXTGEN Broadcast Standard
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Named to Fortune 500 List
- Sinclair Announces Planned Retirement of Barry Faber, President of Distribution and Network Relations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group’s WBFF/Baltimore and WKRC/Cincinnati Honored with National Headliner Awards for Journalistic Excellence from the Press Club of Atlantic City
- Sinclair Names Courtney Youngblood Vice President And General Manager In Asheville, North Carolina
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Newsrooms Win 37 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV On Six Local Television Stations In Grand Rapids, MI
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend