SINCLAIR TO WEBCAST 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
BALTIMORE (June 9, 2021) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its annual stockholders meeting, scheduled for June 28th, will be webcast on its website, www.sbgi.net. Certain members of the Board of Directors and senior management will be attending virtually, and it is recommended that investors and other interested parties do the same. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. ET, and can be accessed on the Company’s website at www.sbgi.net under Investors/Webcasts or by dialing (877) 407-8033. An audio replay will be available on the Company’s website for a period of time after the meeting date.
Due to the format of the meeting, no stockholder attending remotely will be able to vote or revoke a proxy through the teleconference or webcast, nor participate actively. The Company strongly encourages each stockholder to vote its shares using one of the methods indicated in the Company’s proxy materials, or through a broker, a bank, or other nominee’s voting instruction form.
Read more…Annual Meeting 2021 announcement_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Bally Sports Debuts “The Rally” Tonight, January 24
- ONE MEDIA Congratulates MPEG LA on the Formation of ATSC 3.0 Patent Pool
- NewsON Launches on Samsung TV Platform, Amplifying Robust Product Portfolio
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Annual Diversity Scholarship Submission for 2022, Shaping the Future of Broadcasting
- Diamond Sports Group Enters Into Agreement with Creditors on Liquidity Enhancing Transaction
- Sinclair Announces Renewal of its Extended Market and Digital Rights Agreement with the NBA
- Significant Emergency Information Research Study Released
- Sinclair Announces Renewals of NBC and Fox Affiliation Agreements
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Supports Local Charities in TV Stations’ Holiday Donation Drives
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Nearly $175K for American Red Cross Tornado Relief