SINCLAIR TO WEBCAST 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
BALTIMORE (June 9, 2021) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its annual stockholders meeting, scheduled for June 28th, will be webcast on its website, www.sbgi.net. Certain members of the Board of Directors and senior management will be attending virtually, and it is recommended that investors and other interested parties do the same. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. ET, and can be accessed on the Company’s website at www.sbgi.net under Investors/Webcasts or by dialing (877) 407-8033. An audio replay will be available on the Company’s website for a period of time after the meeting date.
Due to the format of the meeting, no stockholder attending remotely will be able to vote or revoke a proxy through the teleconference or webcast, nor participate actively. The Company strongly encourages each stockholder to vote its shares using one of the methods indicated in the Company’s proxy materials, or through a broker, a bank, or other nominee’s voting instruction form.
Read more…Annual Meeting 2021 announcement_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 28 National Capital Chesapeake Bay Emmy Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Names Robert Croteau Vice President/General Manager of WRGB and WCWN in Albany, NY
- Chris Daniels to Join Sinclair Broadcast Group’s “Spotlight on America” Investigative Team
- COMET, CHARGE! and TBD Multicast Networks Secure Nationwide Affiliate Growth and Add New Series to Primetime and Late Night Schedules, Driving Strong Increases in Viewership
- Sinclair Names Adam Ware Senior Vice President, Growth Networks Group
- Sinclair Elects Board And Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Major Broadcasters Launch NextGen TV On Five Local Television Stations In Greenville, SC
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Feeding America® Launch Sinclair Cares: Summer Hunger Relief
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 22 RTDNA Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins Four Telly Awards