Markets Renewed Serve Approximately 1.5 Million Television Households
BALTIMORE and NEW YORK – Sept. 11, 2017 – CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced a multi-year deal that renews three station affiliation agreements that were set to expire at the end of 2018. Additionally, CBS also renewed an affiliation that was set to expire at the end of 2018 with a station that Sinclair provides sales and other services to under a joint sales agreement. The owned stations are KGAN in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, KGBT in Harlingen, Texas and WGME in Portland, Maine, and the station to which Sinclair provides services is WTVH in Syracuse, N.Y. The four agreements have been renewed to be co-terminus with the four CBS affiliations which were renewed earlier this year. The four renewed markets serve approximately 1.5 million households.
Read more…CBS SINCLAIRRENEWALS SEPT_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform