Markets Renewed Serve Approximately 1.5 Million Television Households
BALTIMORE and NEW YORK – Sept. 11, 2017 – CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced a multi-year deal that renews three station affiliation agreements that were set to expire at the end of 2018. Additionally, CBS also renewed an affiliation that was set to expire at the end of 2018 with a station that Sinclair provides sales and other services to under a joint sales agreement. The owned stations are KGAN in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, KGBT in Harlingen, Texas and WGME in Portland, Maine, and the station to which Sinclair provides services is WTVH in Syracuse, N.Y. The four agreements have been renewed to be co-terminus with the four CBS affiliations which were renewed earlier this year. The four renewed markets serve approximately 1.5 million households.
Read more…CBS SINCLAIRRENEWALS SEPT_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Notes