Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR CLOSES ON ACQUISITION OF BONTEN MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC.
BALTIMORE (September 5, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) announced that, on Friday, September 1st, it closed on its previously announced purchase of the stock of Bonten Media Group Holdings, Inc. (“Bonten”), and that Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation (“Cunningham”) has also completed its purchase of the membership interest of Esteem Broadcasting, for an aggregate purchase price of $240.0 million. As a result of the transaction, Sinclair added 14 television stations in eight markets and Cunningham assumed the joint sales agreements under which Sinclair will provide services to four additional stations. The acquisition was funded through cash on hand.
Read more…Bonten Close
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform