Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR CLOSES ON ACQUISITION OF BONTEN MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC.
BALTIMORE (September 5, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) announced that, on Friday, September 1st, it closed on its previously announced purchase of the stock of Bonten Media Group Holdings, Inc. (“Bonten”), and that Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation (“Cunningham”) has also completed its purchase of the membership interest of Esteem Broadcasting, for an aggregate purchase price of $240.0 million. As a result of the transaction, Sinclair added 14 television stations in eight markets and Cunningham assumed the joint sales agreements under which Sinclair will provide services to four additional stations. The acquisition was funded through cash on hand.
Read more…Bonten Close
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Raises Additional Term Loans and Amends Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Names Rob Weisbord Chief Revenue Officer
- Union Disclaims Interest in WICS in Springfield, Illinois
- Sinclair to Raise Additional Term Loans and Amend Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Broadcast and ONE Media Set To Deploy Next Gen TV
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Year-to-date Growth; Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Sinclair Stations Honored with National Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Names Guyanne Taylor to General Manager In Amarillo, Texas
- Sinclair to Report Third Quarter 2017 Results on November 1, 2017 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)