Contact: Steve Marks, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
SINCLAIR NAMES MATT BOWMAN GENERAL MANAGER IN NEW BERN/GREENVILLE/ JACKSONVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA MARKET
New Bern, NC (December 20, 2017) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) (“Sinclair”) announced that Matt Bowman has been named General Manager of WCTI (ABC) in the New Bern/Greenville/ Jacksonville, North Carolina market. Mr. Bowman will also be responsible for the oversight of Sinclair’s provision of services to WYDO (FOX) under a joint sale agreement. The announcement was made by Steve Marks, EVP & Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair’s television group.
Read more…Bowman New Bern
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Wins 45 Regional RTDNA Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Enters Into Agreements To Sell TV Stations Related To Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Stations Earn Multiple Awards for Outstanding Journalism
- Sinclair to Report First Quarter 2018 Results on May 9, 2018 at 7:30am (Eastern Time) and Host Conference Call AT 9:00am ET
- Gaian Solutions, ONE Media 3.0, and Sinclair Broadcast Group Announce MOU to Lead Development and Implementation of Next Gen Broadcast Platform