Contact: Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Chief Financial Officer
SINCLAIR TO REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2017 RESULTS ON NOVEMBER 1, 2017 AT 7:30am (Eastern Time)
BALTIMORE (October 11, 2017) — Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) will report its third quarter 2017 earnings results at 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, November 1, 2017, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The call will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.sbgi.net under “Investors/ Webcasts.” The dial-in number for the earnings call is 877-407-8033.
Read more…Earnings Announcement Q3 2017
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Notes of Sinclair Television Group
- Sinclair Names Rob Weisbord President Of Local News & Marketing Services Division
- Sinclair Announces Contingent Redemption of 6.125% Notes
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Ring of Honor Now Available Across Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Newly Purchased Regional Sports Networks
- Sinclair Names Dan Mellon Vice President Of Sales Transformation And Names Michael Miller General Manager In Washington DC
- STIRR Adds 17 New Channels, Now Offers Audiences 70 Linear Options
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Reaches Agreement With AT&T