Contact: Chris Ripley, CFO
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR’S BOARD APPROVES ADDITIONAL $150.0 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
BALTIMORE (September 6, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $150.0 million share repurchase authorization to be accessed once its existing authorization is exhausted. Pursuant to the authorization, the Company may repurchase Class A common shares, from time to time, in the open market or through private transactions. The Company currently has approximately $58 million of remaining capacity under its existing authorization.
Read more…Share Authorization 2016
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Removed From Sony Vue Platforms