Contact: Chris Ripley, CFO
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR’S BOARD APPROVES ADDITIONAL $150.0 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
BALTIMORE (September 6, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $150.0 million share repurchase authorization to be accessed once its existing authorization is exhausted. Pursuant to the authorization, the Company may repurchase Class A common shares, from time to time, in the open market or through private transactions. The Company currently has approximately $58 million of remaining capacity under its existing authorization.
Read more…Share Authorization 2016
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR