Contact: Chris Ripley, CFO
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR’S BOARD APPROVES ADDITIONAL $150.0 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
BALTIMORE (September 6, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $150.0 million share repurchase authorization to be accessed once its existing authorization is exhausted. Pursuant to the authorization, the Company may repurchase Class A common shares, from time to time, in the open market or through private transactions. The Company currently has approximately $58 million of remaining capacity under its existing authorization.
Read more…Share Authorization 2016
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2016 Results On February 22, 2017 At 7:30AM (Eastern Time)
- SBG And Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Partner Again to Create “Charge!”
- Ratings for “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson” Grow by 76%, Regularly Beating Cable News Programs on Sunday Mornings
- Sinclair Responds to Multiple Organizations’ Misleading And Irresponsible News Coverage
- Chris Ripley Begins Tenure As Chief Executive Officer For Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Amends and Extends Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Opens Applications for Broadcast Diversity Scholarships
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expected End of Carriage by Frontier Cable
- No Special Deal With Trump Campaign, Equal Access Offered To Both Presidential Campaigns
- Sinclair To Amend And Extend Bank Credit Agreement