Contact: Chris Ripley, CFO
Lucy Rutishauser, SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer
SINCLAIR’S BOARD APPROVES ADDITIONAL $150.0 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
BALTIMORE (September 6, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $150.0 million share repurchase authorization to be accessed once its existing authorization is exhausted. Pursuant to the authorization, the Company may repurchase Class A common shares, from time to time, in the open market or through private transactions. The Company currently has approximately $58 million of remaining capacity under its existing authorization.
Read more…Share Authorization 2016
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Promotes James Grilli to General Manager in Dayton, Ohio
- Sinclair Kicks Off 2017-2018 High School Sports Season
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expanded National Investigative Initiative
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and CBS Announce Affiliation Agreement Renewals
- Sinclair Raises Almost $1.35 Million For Hurricane Harvey Relief Effort, Donates $100,000
- Sinclair Closes On Acquisition Of Bonten Media Group Holdings, Inc.
- Sinclair Announces Affiliation Agreement Renewals With Fox Broadcasting Company In Five Markets
- Sinclair Cares Teams Up With The Salvation Army On Sinclair “Standing Strong For Texas” Relief Effort; Sinclair To Match First $100,000 Donated
- Sinclair Leverages Power Of Newsrooms Throughout The Country To Cover Historic Eclipse
- Sinclair Names Scott Ehrlich Vice President Of Emerging Platform Content