Keyser Capital originates, underwrites and manages our equity investments across multiple asset classes including private equity, mezzanine financing and real estate. Started in 2007, the mission of Keyser Capital is to provide superior risk adjusted returns as an alternative investment vehicle to complement our core business.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries, Keyser Capital and Sinclair Investment Group, currently hold equity interests in the following companies:
Alarm Funding Associates, LLC
Alarm Funding Associates, LLC is a regional security funding, alarm operating and bulk acquisition company. AFA’s strategy is to purchase recurring monitoring and maintenance contract revenue streams generated by full-service alarm companies, thereby providing alarm operating companies liquidity to continue to grow.
Bay Creek South, LLC
Bay Creek South, LLC is one of the nation’s most elegantly planned resort communities with nearly 1,800 acres surrounding the historic Victorian town of Cape Charles, VA. Bay Creek’s amenities include vacation rentals, a beach and fitness club, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer signature golf courses, tennis, restaurants, and a near-by world-class marina.
Jefferson Place is a mixed used land development project located in Frederick County, Maryland consisting of approximately 174 acres of land. The planned development will consist of approximately 2.56 million square feet of commercial and residential development. The commercial component is planned to consist of approximately 1,153,863 square feet of development comprised of 798,296 square feet of office space, 191,767 square feet of retail space, and a 163,800 square-foot hotel containing approximately 175 rooms. The residential portion of the Development is planned to consist of a mix of 228 apartment rental units and 597 for-sale units.
Triangle Sign & Service, LLC
Triangle Sign & Service, LLC is a private company located in Baltimore, Maryland that fabricates, installs and services commercial signs throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
Patriot Capital II and III, LP
The Patriot Capital fund provides structured debt and mezzanine financing to small businesses. Patriot Capital II is the successor to Patriot Capital I, LP and Allegiance Capital LP, both small business investment companies (SBIC).
- Developmental land in Annapolis, Maryland
- 1100 Fleet Street retail center located in the Hyatt Place Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland
- 1st Mariner Bank, a community bank providing commercial banking services, located in Baltimore, Maryland
- Bagby commercial building in Baltimore, Maryland
- Light Street Mixed use development in Federal Hill, Baltimore, Maryland
- Patapsco industrial and commercial warehouse in Baltimore, Maryland
- Red Run Blvd office space development in Owings Mills, Maryland
- Mixed use developmental land in Woodlawn, Baltimore County, Maryland
- Developmental land in Cecil County, Maryland
- North East Commons retail use development site in Cecil County, Maryland
- Mitchell Property mixed use development in Harford County, Maryland
- Towson City Center office Building Redevelopment in Towson, Maryland
- Towson Row mixed use development in Towson, Maryland
- Lakeshore Apartments in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Developmental land in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Ashton Apartments in Newport News, Virginia
- Marshall Springs at Gayton West Apartments in Henrico County, Virginia
- Pembroke Lake Apartments in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Red Knot at Edinburgh Apartments in Pleasant Grove Borough, Chesapeake, Virginia
- World Trade Center Commercial Office Buildings in Norfolk, Virginia
- The Jefferson Apartments in Falls Church, Virginia
- Montgomery Square Apartments in Portsmouth, Virginia
- Foundation Partners Group is the fifth largest owner of funeral homes and cemeteries in the US.
- Premium Inspection & Testing Partners a fund that invests in companies that use technology to test large pipes in food manufacturing or oil refineries.
- Water’s Edge Apartments in Norfolk, Virginia
- CyberSpa, a Baltimore based technology company that develops, licenses and packages software based solutions to address Microsoft Windows PC performance, security and longevity issues