Contact: Jamie Dembeck, VP, Human Resources
DIRECTORS GUILD OF AMERICA DISCLAIMS INTEREST IN WJLA EMPLOYEES
Washington, D.C. (July 30, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that the Directors Guild of America (“DGA”) is no longer representing Directors at WJLA in the Washington, D.C. area. The union had represented eight employees working at the station before providing notice of unconditional and complete withdrawal of representation effective on July 10, 2018.
Read more…WJLA DGA FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR