Ridgefield Park, N.J., June 17, 2015 – Samsung Electronics America, Inc. (“Samsung”), the leader in TV sales for nine consecutive years, today announced a new Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Pearl TV, a partnership of nine leading TV broadcast companies, and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair”) with combined reach over 88 million TV households throughout the U.S. Samsung, Pearl TV and Sinclair will work collaboratively to support the development and the implementation of the new Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) 3.0 standard.
Read more…Samsung Pearl Sinclair FINAL release
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Lou Ferrara Chief Creative and Content Officer at Circa
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition