BALTIMORE (November 12, 2019) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sinclair Television Group, Inc. (“STG”), has notified the trustee for its 6.125% Senior Notes due 2022 (CUSIP No. 829259AN0) (the “Notes”) that it intends to redeem, in full, STG’s outstanding $500 million aggregate principal amount of Notes on November 27, 2019 (the “Redemption Date”). The redemption of the Notes is contingent upon STG’s incurrence of new debt financing in the amount of at least $500 million (the “Financing”).
Read more…Sinclair – 6.125% Senior Notes due 2022 Redemption Press Release
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR