SINCLAIR ANNOUNCES CORPORATE PROMOTIONS
BALTIMORE (April 8, 2019) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Barry Faber has been promoted to President, Distribution & Network Relations from Executive Vice President/General Counsel/Distribution & Network Relations and will be stepping down as Sinclair’s General Counsel. Concurrently, David Gibber has been promoted to Senior Vice President/General Counsel from Vice President/Deputy General Counsel. In their new roles, which are effective immediately, Mr. Faber and Mr. Gibber will report directly to Chris Ripley, Sinclair’s President & Chief Executive Officer.
Read more…Faber Gibber FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR