SINCLAIR ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE PROMOTIONS AND CHANGES
Baltimore, MD (November 2, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), one of the leading broadcasters in the country, announced the following executive promotions and changes which will become effective January 1, 2017:
• David Smith from Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer to Executive Chairman. Mr. Smith will have direct oversight of the development, implementation and globalization of the Next Generation Broadcast Platform (ATSC 3.0) and expansion of our news franchise. Mr. Smith will also be directly involved with public policy as it relates to the broadcast industry.
• Christopher Ripley from Chief Financial Officer to President & Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ripley will oversee and manage the Company’s business and operations. Mr. Ripley will report to the Board of Directors.
• Lucy Rutishauser from SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer to SVP Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer. Ms. Rutishauser will have direct oversight of the Company’s treasury, accounting, tax, finance, business intelligence & analytics, investor relations and corporate communications departments.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair statement on the importance of a free press
- Sinclair Announces $1 Billion Share Authorization
- Sinclair Tribune Merger Agreement Terminated; Sinclair Files With The FCC to Withdraw The Merger Application and Files a Motion to Terminate The Hearing Before The Administrative Law Judge
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Announces the Launch of New Data Driven OTT Ad Platform
- Sinclair’s KRCR-TV and The Salvation Army Partner to Raise Over $370,000 for CARR Fire Victims
- Sinclair’s KRCR-TV Launches Partnership with the Salvation Army to Support Victims of CARR Fire
- Directors Guild of America Disclaims Interest in WJLA Employees
- Washington Post and Chicago Tribune Forced to Issue Corrections for False Reporting Regarding FCC Decision on Sinclair Merger