SINCLAIR ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE PROMOTIONS AND CHANGES
Baltimore, MD (November 2, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), one of the leading broadcasters in the country, announced the following executive promotions and changes which will become effective January 1, 2017:
• David Smith from Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer to Executive Chairman. Mr. Smith will have direct oversight of the development, implementation and globalization of the Next Generation Broadcast Platform (ATSC 3.0) and expansion of our news franchise. Mr. Smith will also be directly involved with public policy as it relates to the broadcast industry.
• Christopher Ripley from Chief Financial Officer to President & Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ripley will oversee and manage the Company’s business and operations. Mr. Ripley will report to the Board of Directors.
• Lucy Rutishauser from SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer to SVP Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer. Ms. Rutishauser will have direct oversight of the Company’s treasury, accounting, tax, finance, business intelligence & analytics, investor relations and corporate communications departments.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast And Nexstar Media Announce Agreement On Market Transition From ATSC 1.0 To ATSC 3.0 “NextGen” Services
- Sinclair Promotes Fred Corbus To General Manager In Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Sinclair To Report Second Quarter 2017 Results On August 2, 2017 At 7:30AM
- Tribune Media Company Announces Successful Consent Solicitation With Respect To Its 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2022
- Sinclair Names Dan Barnathan VP Family And Children’s Programming And Sales; Jonathan Dern Executive Producer
- Sinclair Names Myrland Clarke Director of Sales/Station Manager in Toledo, Ohio
- Sinclair Response To Denial Of Emergency Stay Of The UHF Discount
- Northwest Broadcasting Joins Sinclair, Nexstar and Univision As the First Affiliate Member In the Consortium To Promote Broadcast Spectrum Aggregation, Innovation and Monetization
- Tribune Media Company Announces Consent Solicitation With Respect To Its 5.875% Notes Due 2022
- CBS And Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. Announce Affiliation Agreement Renewals