SINCLAIR ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE PROMOTIONS AND CHANGES
Baltimore, MD (November 2, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), one of the leading broadcasters in the country, announced the following executive promotions and changes which will become effective January 1, 2017:
• David Smith from Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer to Executive Chairman. Mr. Smith will have direct oversight of the development, implementation and globalization of the Next Generation Broadcast Platform (ATSC 3.0) and expansion of our news franchise. Mr. Smith will also be directly involved with public policy as it relates to the broadcast industry.
• Christopher Ripley from Chief Financial Officer to President & Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ripley will oversee and manage the Company’s business and operations. Mr. Ripley will report to the Board of Directors.
• Lucy Rutishauser from SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer to SVP Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer. Ms. Rutishauser will have direct oversight of the Company’s treasury, accounting, tax, finance, business intelligence & analytics, investor relations and corporate communications departments.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Sinclair Announces Private Offering of Senior Notes of Sinclair Television Group
- Sinclair Names Rob Weisbord President Of Local News & Marketing Services Division
- Sinclair Announces Contingent Redemption of 6.125% Notes
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Ring of Honor Now Available Across Sinclair Broadcast Group’s Newly Purchased Regional Sports Networks
- Sinclair Names Dan Mellon Vice President Of Sales Transformation And Names Michael Miller General Manager In Washington DC
- STIRR Adds 17 New Channels, Now Offers Audiences 70 Linear Options