SINCLAIR ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE PROMOTIONS AND CHANGES
Baltimore, MD (November 2, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), one of the leading broadcasters in the country, announced the following executive promotions and changes which will become effective January 1, 2017:
• David Smith from Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer to Executive Chairman. Mr. Smith will have direct oversight of the development, implementation and globalization of the Next Generation Broadcast Platform (ATSC 3.0) and expansion of our news franchise. Mr. Smith will also be directly involved with public policy as it relates to the broadcast industry.
• Christopher Ripley from Chief Financial Officer to President & Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ripley will oversee and manage the Company’s business and operations. Mr. Ripley will report to the Board of Directors.
• Lucy Rutishauser from SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer to SVP Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer. Ms. Rutishauser will have direct oversight of the Company’s treasury, accounting, tax, finance, business intelligence & analytics, investor relations and corporate communications departments.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair-Tribune Media – Webcast, Presentation and Sinclair-Tribune Combination At A Glance
- IBEW No Longer Represents Employees At Sinclair Station, KFDM, In Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
- Sinclair-Tribune Combination At A Glance
- Sinclair-Tribune Media – Investor Presentation & Webcast
- Sinclair Broadcast Group To Acquire Tribune Media Company For Approximately $3.9 Billion
- Sinclair Wins 33 Regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair to Launch ‘KidsClick’ Multiplatform Programming Block for Children
- IATSE Decertified At Sinclair Station, KBOI, In Boise, Idaho