SINCLAIR ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE PROMOTIONS AND CHANGES
Baltimore, MD (November 2, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), one of the leading broadcasters in the country, announced the following executive promotions and changes which will become effective January 1, 2017:
• David Smith from Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer to Executive Chairman. Mr. Smith will have direct oversight of the development, implementation and globalization of the Next Generation Broadcast Platform (ATSC 3.0) and expansion of our news franchise. Mr. Smith will also be directly involved with public policy as it relates to the broadcast industry.
• Christopher Ripley from Chief Financial Officer to President & Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ripley will oversee and manage the Company’s business and operations. Mr. Ripley will report to the Board of Directors.
• Lucy Rutishauser from SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer to SVP Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer. Ms. Rutishauser will have direct oversight of the Company’s treasury, accounting, tax, finance, business intelligence & analytics, investor relations and corporate communications departments.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2016 Results On February 22, 2017 At 7:30AM (Eastern Time)
- SBG And Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Partner Again to Create “Charge!”
- Ratings for “Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson” Grow by 76%, Regularly Beating Cable News Programs on Sunday Mornings
- Sinclair Responds to Multiple Organizations’ Misleading And Irresponsible News Coverage
- Chris Ripley Begins Tenure As Chief Executive Officer For Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Sinclair Amends and Extends Bank Credit Agreement
- Sinclair Opens Applications for Broadcast Diversity Scholarships
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Announces Expected End of Carriage by Frontier Cable
- No Special Deal With Trump Campaign, Equal Access Offered To Both Presidential Campaigns
- Sinclair To Amend And Extend Bank Credit Agreement