SINCLAIR ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE PROMOTIONS AND CHANGES
Baltimore, MD (November 2, 2016) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), one of the leading broadcasters in the country, announced the following executive promotions and changes which will become effective January 1, 2017:
• David Smith from Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer to Executive Chairman. Mr. Smith will have direct oversight of the development, implementation and globalization of the Next Generation Broadcast Platform (ATSC 3.0) and expansion of our news franchise. Mr. Smith will also be directly involved with public policy as it relates to the broadcast industry.
• Christopher Ripley from Chief Financial Officer to President & Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Ripley will oversee and manage the Company’s business and operations. Mr. Ripley will report to the Board of Directors.
• Lucy Rutishauser from SVP Corporate Finance & Treasurer to SVP Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer. Ms. Rutishauser will have direct oversight of the Company’s treasury, accounting, tax, finance, business intelligence & analytics, investor relations and corporate communications departments.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Cathy Jamison Vice President of Sales Marketing
- Sinclair Hires Jason Wildenstein as General Manager in Johnstown, PA
- Sinclair Declares $0.20 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes
- Louis Libin Rejoins Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Sinclair’s High School Sports Division Renews Broadcast Rights Agreement For North Carolina High School State Championships
- Sinclair Announces Contingent Redemption of 5.375% Notes
- One Media 3.0 And Saankhya Labs Agree To 5G Broadcast/Broadband Cooperative “Direct To Mobile” Network Development
- Sinclair Prices Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes