BALTIMORE (January 21, 2020) – On January 21, 2020, Diamond Sports Holdings LLC (“DSH”), an indirect subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair”), elected to redeem 200,000 of its Preferred Units (such units, the “Redeemed Preferred Units”) using cash dividends from DSH’s indirect subsidiary, Diamond Sports Group, LLC, and as previously discussed on Sinclair’s November 2019 third quarter earnings conference call. In accordance with the terms of the Amended and Restated Limited Liability Company Agreement of Diamond Sports Holdings, the Redeemed Preferred Units were redeemed for $200,000,000, plus accrued and unpaid dividends with respect to such Redeemed Preferred Units up to, but not including, the redemption date, and net of any applicable rebates. After giving effect to the partial redemption, 525,000 Preferred Units of Diamond Sports Holdings remain outstanding. The window for redemption of the Preferred Units at a redemption price equal to 100% of the unreturned capital contribution plus accrued and unpaid dividends with respect to such Preferred Units began on November 22, 2019 and will continue through February 19, 2020, and DSH may redeem additional Preferred Units on or prior to February 19, 2020. Subsequent to February 19, 2020, DSH will be permitted to redeem Preferred Units at the then applicable call premium specified in its Limited Liability Company Agreement plus accrued and unpaid dividends.
Read more…SBG – Diamond Preferred Redemption 2020_FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Hires Allyson Meyers As Vice President/General Manager Of KTUL In Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Sinclair Announces Steven Zenker As Vice President, Investor Relations
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions