Contact: Scott Livingston, Senior Vice President of News
Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
Baltimore, MD (May 21, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that 18 of its newsrooms have earned at total of 222 Emmy® nominations so far this year. The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Emmy® Awards are the premiere television production honor presented in various sectors of the television industry, including news and documentary shows, entertainment programming and sports programming.
Read more…Emmys release
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Celebrates Its 10,000th Drone Flight
- Sinclair Broadcast Group and Chicago Cubs Announce Joint Venture, Will Launch Marquee Sports Network
- Sinclair Names Benson Everett Legg To The Board Of Directors
- Sinclair to Report Fourth Quarter 2018 Results on February 27, 2019 at 7:30am (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Taps Ameshia Cross to Anchor New Commentary Segment, ‘Cross Point’
- Sinclair Promotes Todd Ricke to General Manager in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches Free Live and On-Demand Streaming Service, STIRR
- SK Telecom, Harman and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign MOU
- Advanced ATSC 3.0 Chip Launched for Mobile and Broadcast Applications
- SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Sign Joint Venture Agreement