Contact: Scott Livingston, Senior Vice President of News
Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
Baltimore, MD (May 21, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that 18 of its newsrooms have earned at total of 222 Emmy® nominations so far this year. The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Emmy® Awards are the premiere television production honor presented in various sectors of the television industry, including news and documentary shows, entertainment programming and sports programming.
Read more…Emmys release
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair statement on the importance of a free press
- Sinclair Announces $1 Billion Share Authorization
- Sinclair Tribune Merger Agreement Terminated; Sinclair Files With The FCC to Withdraw The Merger Application and Files a Motion to Terminate The Hearing Before The Administrative Law Judge
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Announces the Launch of New Data Driven OTT Ad Platform
- Sinclair’s KRCR-TV and The Salvation Army Partner to Raise Over $370,000 for CARR Fire Victims
- Sinclair’s KRCR-TV Launches Partnership with the Salvation Army to Support Victims of CARR Fire
- Directors Guild of America Disclaims Interest in WJLA Employees
- Washington Post and Chicago Tribune Forced to Issue Corrections for False Reporting Regarding FCC Decision on Sinclair Merger