Contact: Scott Livingston, Senior Vice President of News
Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
Baltimore, MD (May 21, 2018) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that 18 of its newsrooms have earned at total of 222 Emmy® nominations so far this year. The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Emmy® Awards are the premiere television production honor presented in various sectors of the television industry, including news and documentary shows, entertainment programming and sports programming.
Read more…Emmys release
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Lou Ferrara Chief Creative and Content Officer at Circa
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition