Sinclair Closes Private Offering of Senior Secured Notes and Senior Notes
BALTIMORE (August 2, 2019) – In connection with its $9.6 billion pending and previously announced acquisition of a regional sports networks business (“RSN”) from The Walt Disney Company, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (“Sinclair” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced today that its indirect wholly-owned subsidiaries, Diamond Sports Group, LLC (“Diamond”) and Diamond Sports Finance Company (the “Co-Issuer” and, together with Diamond Sports Group, the “Issuers”), have closed their previously announced private offering of $3.050 billion aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Notes due 2026 (the “Secured Notes”) and $1.825 billion aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes due 2027 (the “Senior Notes” and, together with the Secured Notes, the “Notes”).
Read more…Bond August 2019 closing FINAL
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair To Report Fourth Quarter 2019 Results On February 26, 2020 At 7:30 a.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sinclair Announces Partial Redemption of Diamond Sports Holdings Preferred Units
- STIRR Expands on 1-Year Anniversary with New Program Offerings
- Sinclair/ONE Media’s Fred Baumgartner Wins Prestigious Broadcasting & Cable “Technology Leadership Award”
- Joint Venture between SK Telecom and Sinclair Broadcast Group Launches ATSC 3.0 Next Gen Broadcast Solutions Business in U.S.
- Sinclair Names Matthew Morse General Manager In Fresno, California
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Congratulates ITU On Approving ATSC 3.0 As An International Recommended Digital Terrestrial TV Standard
- Sinclair Announces Local News & Marketing Services Division Promotions
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Raises Minimum Hourly Wage to $15
- Sinclair Hires Susan Connor As Vice President/General Manager Of KTVL In Medford, OR