Contact: Steve Marks, COO
SINCLAIR NAMES ERIC LAND GENERAL MANAGER IN BIRMINGHAM, AL
Birmingham-Anniston-Tuscaloosa, AL (June 2, 2015) – Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Eric Land has been named General Manager of WBMA-TV (ABC), WTTO-TV (CW) and WABM-TV (MNT) in the Birmingham-Anniston-Tuscaloosa, AL market. Mr. Land will also oversee WDBB-TV (CW), which simulcasts WTTO’s programming pursuant to a time brokerage agreement. The announcement was made by Steve Marks, Co-Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair’s television group.
Read more…Land Birmingham
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- Sinclair Names Lou Ferrara Chief Creative and Content Officer at Circa
- Sinclair Promotes Steven Flint to General Manager in Tri-Cities, TN/VA
- Sinclair Names Brian Bark VP/Chief Information Officer And Mike Kralec VP/Technical Operations And Deputy Chief Technology Officer
- Sinclair Re-Elects Board and Ratifies Independent Auditor
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Racks up Awards for Journalistic Excellence, including Best Newscast
- Sinclair Wins FAA Approval for Night Drone Operations
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Earns 222 Emmy® Nominations in Local Markets across the U.S.
- Sinclair Declares $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sinclair Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Sinclair Provides Additional Information About Agreements to Sell TV Stations Related to Closing Tribune Media Acquisition